Friday, December 14, 2012

{gift guide:: for the home}

Happy Friday Friends!!

Today I'm sharing with y'all some of my unique home decor gift giving ideas.  Some are um...how do I say it, pricier than others, but they are all pretty fantastic if you ask me! ;)

Napkin Rings.
Something so simple, but Sheridan's bright signature colors in these will be sure to bring a smile to the face of the gift giver & receiver!





NEW! Sheridan French Logo Napkin Rings
sheridanfrench.com



I know...most people do not ask for pretty shelf brackets for Christmas. I however, am not most people.  I would die if these were found under my tree this year.  I envision pairing these with some cool reclaimed wood planks for a contrasting statement.

Decorative Shelf Brackets. 5" x 5 1/4" Polished Brass Shelf Bracket
houseofantiquehardware.com

Animal prints are still going strong into 2013.  How about gifting this serving tray paired with a bottle of your friends favorite liquor?

Leopard Tray


via


Fancy Pants Monogrammed Napkins.  Again- something most people wouldn't  buy for themselves. But these would be an ideal for that monogram obsessed lady (not that I know anyone like that...*wink*wink*)! 
Leontine Linens, $60.


You can never go wrong with a good coffee table book.  This one has been on my list for too long!



via 

Of course this artwork is a total splurge! But for reals. who doesn't want a lulie wallace piece? I know I do! My favorite artist of 2012.

For the budget friendly version...she has some fun prints in her shop for around $50.


Flowers For Bobbsie By Lulie Wallace

http://luliewallace.bigcartel.com/


Artichoke Wine Stopper for your girlfriends!


via 

Sweet little porcelain boxes for special trinkets

patterned porcelain boxes
via

Colorful Initial pillows for that person that has everything.

Pillows!
Johnathan Adler Pillows

Last but not least...I'm digging this antique plate server. The mint color and subtle polka-dots would appeal to any girly girl! 


cake stand made of vintage plates {perfect for entertaining}




Of course, my list could go-on-and-on-and-on with homegood gift ideas...but I will leave it at that.

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend-- only 11 days til Christmas! The countdown is on.

I'll be back later today to announce the winner of my E*design Consultation, thanks again to everyone who has entered can't wait to find out the winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...