Thursday, December 6, 2012

{champagne dressers}

Champagne Dressers...like em or love um?!

I'm in the "love um" category.  I would die to have one of these for roverboy's next big boy bedroom!

I'm digging the gold hardware and green paint in the inspiration photo below::




awesome green dresser

I about fell over backwards when I saw this photo on my friends facebook feed last night....this super talented lady refinishes old furniture pieces and this beauty was for sale in Omaha last night at The Style Bar.  This was one of her creations.  Isn't it just perfection? Unfortunately we simply do not have room right now for one more piece of furniture without busting out walls, otherwise I would have seriously looked into purchasing this guy.  I'm not sure if it sold or not...but it might be worth emailing her if you are local! 

Look her up on facebook:: Celadon Goods







Hope you all have a great Thursday! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...