Monday, December 10, 2012

{100,000!!}

Yay! We reached our goal of 100,000 page views over the weekend! 

I'm still pinching myself over here!  :)  

Thanks again to all my wonderful readers, friends, family and clients that keep my little blog going! Y'all are BEST!  I would probably still update my blog even if I didn't have any readers...because there was a time when that was true.  But, I must say,  it makes it more worthwhile these days knowing there are people that actually read what I have to share!  This blog has been my "voice" for past few years.  My good friend De, encouraged me to start a blog shortly after I graduated college.  I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.  I did a lot of "google-ing" that first year how to use "links" and join parties and how to design a header and create buttons ect. ect.  This blog wasn't something I learned in college (there were website designing classes...but I never did take one!) honestly I'm glad I didn't.  I just don't think a website reaches your readers & clients as deep as blog does.  A blog shows your readers your real day-to-day personality and voice-- something a normal website can't do!  I'm just so thankful that people actually want to read and see what I have to share & say.  It's pretty awesome.   

Anyways- that is all to say, I love this place.  It's my baby. I know I don't get to blog as much as I like to these days (real life family and work priorities will always come first for me) but this is a hobby I can't imagine ever stopping.     Thus to celebrate reaching my goal, I'm giving away an interior e*design consultation!!!! Have you ever wanted to get a little design help, but have just never had the disposable income to spend on interior design guidance? Well wait no longer-- this is your TIME! :) 








Interior E*Design Consultations are valued at $300.00. The consultation comes with a custom design board made uniquely for your room! If you do not have a google account to comment below email me at
moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail  {dot} com and I will get your name entered in the drawing.  Winner will be announced this Friday! For an extra bonus entry follow Modern Grace Designs on blogger and leave a comment telling me you did! Easy-Peasy!  :) 

(2 entries per person maximum)  



Thanks again to all my wonderful friends and family! 
xo
Lesley

13 comments:

  1. Would love help updating our master bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...I have had the pleasure of working with lesley the past couple months and I want to win this so I can do the rest of my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't follow you on blogger but I do on google reader...does that count? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Master Bedroom is in the beginning stages of designing. I have a few items picked out but need some help with colors and accessories. I would love an expert's opinion. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great giveaway and congrats on your 100,000 page views! :)

    I would love help on my living room!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley! As you might know, David and I bought our first house this year and are having fun making it into a home and adding color and personality to it! But we do have one room in our new home that is a sad and barren place. (I might have seen a tumbleweed blow through there the other day!) Our front sitting room/living room! We already have a family/living room in the back of the house that has our fireplace and tv and comfy couches, but the front room is what everyone sees when they enter and I want it to be a warm, modern, and welcoming place for our family and guests. So I'm entering for your help in designing the perfect layout, colors, furniture pieces and overall look of this (literally) blank canvas of a room. Thanks and congratulations on the success of your blog and business!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. I am needing your advice for our basement family room. It really needs a facelift!

    Thanks!
    Janelle
    Jmarie79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This would be awesome as we just purchased a new home yesterday (12/10/12) and the only thing that i want to change is the kitchen/keeping area. Its a great space but needs a little love !!!

    Thanks!
    Kim
    kiminap@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love for you to help with my son's bathroom. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need your help with our daughter's bedroom!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...