Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{dreamy doors}

I didn't realize until recently how much I obsess over front doors...as I was walking through my favorite neighborhood the other day and realized how important a beautiful front door can be to the overall image of a house.  One bad door can ruin an otherwise gorgeous house in 2.5 seconds! No joke. (btw. I know that statement is a little dramatic, there really are lot of ugly doors out there!) 

Please add "beautiful front door" to my dream house wish list immediately.  Here are some of my favorites all found via pinterest (under my "abode" board) 





These double doors below are my absolute favorite...this image is from flythroughourwindow.com. Love those big ol' kimberly ferns as well! 




This beautiful set up is the wowie's front door. Ain't it just perfection?  Dying over those arched doors.  Okay go check out her blog (yes this is my second plug for her)...but only do so if you have a good 2-3 hours to read through every.single.post. :) 



Okay, so now I'm interested to know, what's on your "dream house" wish list? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...