Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{small spaces}

The only thing worse than living in a small space, is living in a large space then being squished into a small space! Not that I would know or anything....*wink,wink*

But really, I truly do love small homes.  I would actually prefer a quaint smaller home with character than a larger home with no unique features and cheap finishes, you catch my drift? I'm sure at some point or another we've all been forced to live in small spaces and you are forced to deal with making it WORK. (Tim Gunn anyone?) 

My current situation is a clear lack of office space...Mr.Cattlebuyer and I have been making due but it's not pretty.  

However I've been admiring this beauty below.  I really think it's a winner.  storage + disguised work space = genius.  I'm also really into the heirloom look and feel of this secretary, it totally reminds me of restoration hardware piece, but surprisingly you can find this beauty at your local crate and barrel (and on sale too)! You just can't beat that! 



While I'm adding this to my ever-growing wish list, I hope you all are enjoying the end of your day! 

Happy Wednesday! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...