Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{magazine storage}

I don't know if y'all remember, but before pinterest.  All there was for people like me to find inspiration was magazines and books.  Yes, some of you may still get mags in the mail (my favorite are: country living, coastal living, architecture digest, and garden & gun.)  I know it's not THAT old school, as I still do love flipping through magazines, it's just that most of the pictures (my favorite part of magazines) are already pinned a day after said publication comes out.  Thus, it's just as easy and convenient for me to flip through pinterest or a e-mag. 

However besides not buying magazines any more I do still have a large collection of old publications I just can't seem to part with.  

My biggest challenge with actual magazines is that whenever I do receive them I always want to keep them (you know the piles of magazines that appear through out your home...).  It drives me nuts! I have this weird hoarder tendency that makes me want to hang on to every publication for fear that I may want to look at it again?! I surely am not the only one with this internal fear? 

Well here is your (and my) answer:


beautiful magazine storage, spines facing inward.  Are you dying? So simple, yet genius. 

I'm off to go flip all my magazines over....hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...