Monday, September 24, 2012

{eclectic fall style}

I love fall, I can't get enough of this beautiful weather.

Sometimes I stumble upon a room that just feels  very "fall-ish" to me.  Like I could jump into the photo and make myself right at home.  This photo below is totally THAT eclectic room that just feels cozy and warm (despite having white walls!). 



image via Grant Gibson 

First of all that bookcase/hutch is just a total show stopper.  The combination of the perfect deep charcoal paint + unexpected sideways spine out books + mirrored back + lighting + convex mirror = LOVE.  I also love a room with a combination of textures, this room has just that with the beautiful linen chair, braided natural rug, weathered wood, shiny garden stool, and antique veneer on the picture frames, all of it creates the ideal atmosphere for one's senses.  

Although it seems very eclectic with such a combination of styles/textures/patterns it all totally works and creates a cozy, live-able yet styled room.

Hope y'all are feeling inspired this morning, have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...