Monday, September 17, 2012

{dreamy}

I love everything about this dreamy kitchen, I've had it saved on my hard drive for quite a while as inspiration!  (Although I may have done a more neutral or all together different color on the walls...not a huge fan of the bright golden yellow, too matchy with the metal lights) but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those gorgeous industrial pendant lights.  I mean hello...such statement pieces!  The white on white and the subway tile + carrara marble totally pulls on my heart strings and is the perfect backdrop for the pendants.   As always, I'm a total sucker for a nice bridge sink as well. 


So what do y'all think of this kitchen? Do you agree with me on the too matchy-matchy wall color?

Hope y'all have a great Monday...be back soon!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...