Monday, August 20, 2012

{blogging}

I hate to say it, but I've noticed some of my very favorite bloggers, simply don't blog anymore.

Have you noticed any of your favorite go-to bloggers not blogging anymore?

I think with the convenience of facebook pages/groups, insta.gram, twitter, pinterest, ect.  blogging has really taken a backseat to many business and family blog pages.  It takes much longer to update and write a blog post than it does to tweet or insta.gram a picture or write a quick one sentence update on facebook.  Ya'll catchin my drift? 

Anyways, since some of my oldies are writing blogs anymore I've been left to find some new ones.  Here are some of my fun new blog reads: 






Check them all out and let me know what you think! I will update my sidebar with these soon! 

Happy Monday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...