Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{summer colors}

Something about summer time makes me crave every color of the rainbow! Colors are such an inspiration to me...woulda thought?  ;) So here's a small glimpse of my colorful {pinterest} inspiration


My favorite summer quote!


The combination of these ranunculous, peonies, and succulents are perfection.




Happy rainbow lined envelopes!


Lilly pulitzer rocks my wardrobe this summer! If I ever get a free second I will start up WIWW again....I actually own this lilly dress in navy and I LOVE it!


Pretty Monogramed bangles....possible DIY perhaps?


My absolutely favorite thing about summer (or atleast one of my many favorite things...) Yummy salads with fresh fruit!

I could eat salads all day long if they all looked this pretty! :)





Okay that's all the happy color inspiration I can handle for one night! Have a great evening y'all...hope to be back again soon (I'll try to be more organized in my thoughts next time!)

xo
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...