Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{life}

It's been a while....a LONG while since I've had an opportunity to write a blog post.

I'm so sorry but as you all know...

LIFE > BLOG

but I am so happy to be "back" or maybe I should say "around"...as I'm not sure exactly when my next blog post will be!

Things are just crazy around here!

Anyways, I sure hope y'all are doing well and you'll stick with me through this dry spell on the blog.  I wish I had more hours in the day to write and find inspiration and pursue all my passions.  Sadly that just isn't the case right now unless I really want to part with my sleep...but that just isn't an option at this point.  momma needs her sleep! :) And as any of you fellow mommas know...my family always comes first, everything else comes second, third, and fourth...

I may only be here a few days a week as it doesn't look like our summer is going to slow down any.  But please stick around I promise I'll be back because this blog is one of my most favorite passions!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...