Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{what i wore}

As always I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration! 

Do y'all happen to recognize my Chambray shirt? I wore it all.the.time. belted up last fall!  I love the contrast of chambray & white for summer.  I tried to punch up the outfit by adding my leopard wedges (which are super comfortable by the way!) I also added a few purple bracelets in with my gold baubles for a touch of color! 



Chambray shirt: Target
Shorts: Express
Wedges: Payless
Belt: OLD.
Bracelets: Gold Simple Bauble Chain Bracelet from my boutique! 

Thanks for stopping by! Come back and see me again next week! 

9 comments:

  1. very cute! I have a chambray shirt, but don't wear it much, because I never know what to put with it. I will have to try white bottoms. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you styled your chambray shirt - it is so cute with those shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We seriously wore the same outfit this week! How funny! At least you know I'm not lying when I say cute outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the belted shorts! Great summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you on www.thepleatedpoppy.com, thought I would stop by! I LOVE this whole look and if I had your legs I would wear shorts every single day!!!!!!!!!! :) pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to pull this off! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...