Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{what i wore}

I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration! Thanks for stopping by if your new here! 

This week I got brave, and jumped on the neon bandwagon...


shirt: f21
skinnies: wally
scarf: h&m
stacked bracelets: my online boutique
(apparently I never got around to putting on shoes this day...oops!)

If you haven't checked out my new boutique pretties here's a little preview for you: 




Which one is your favorite? 

Visit my online boutique and tell me which is bracelet is YOUR favorite in the comments below.  

I will draw a lucky winner this Friday! 





9 comments:

  1. Cute blog! And outfit , love the silver cross bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit posts! I like the Oval Crystal Studded Chain bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as always! I really am eyeing the neon colors, really like them!!!

    I love the gold pave cross bracelet. Your bracelets are beautiful!!!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your bracelets are gorgeous but I'm especially loving the pave studded chain link ones in gold & the bronzish metals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Gold Pave Cross Bracelets! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous! That yellow is awesome on you!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that neon yellow shirt - that is one of my favorite colors for clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the oval crystal stud bracelet! Allison allison311@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Oval Crystal Studded Chain Link Antique Silver Bracelet! Beautiful!
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...