Saturday, May 12, 2012

{HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!}


Hope you all are enjoying a special Mother's Day weekend! 

Huge shout out to my own mom who taught me how to live like a lady, laugh like a girl, and love like a woman...she means the world to me and is quite the lady raising three girls for many years all by herself!  I am forever grateful for all the sacrifices she made for me and my two sister's growing up.
 I'm so proud to call her my own! :) 

Also, Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-In-Law, Grandma Sherri as we call her around here! For always treating me as one of her own and for raising such a wonderful son, my amazing husband! She has always been so supportive of us and all our crazy life adventures and I am so grateful for her as well!  :) 

As for my own little nugget- thanks for making ME the luckiest momma in the world! I just cannot imagine our lives without you in it.  You really are our whole world and everything we've ever dreamt of in a child.  Your outgoing personality, ever constant smile, and sweet little voice make me melt into a puddle.  The sweetest sound I will ever hear in this world is when you call me "momma" (which you've gotten pretty good at by the way!)  We are just so proud to call you ours! 






..................................................................................................................................................


and because I love my blog readers so, so, so much...I'm offering all of you free shipping on any order placed through my Etsy boutique now through 5/13! Just enter the code: MOTHERSDAY12 for free shipping, all orders will be shipped first thing Monday! :)


Congrats to Beth...you are the lucky winner of a bracelet! Contact me at moderngracedesigns @ hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...