Thursday, May 3, 2012

{crazy town!}

Sorry y'all never got a post written yesterday....it's been CRAZY over here! 

My jewelry is selling out before I can even get my etsy shop re-stocked.  CRAZY. I told you! I am so thrilled though with all the positive feedback I've been getting from everyone! Seems to be a hit! :) 

Thankfully all this craziness has kept me so busy that the days are flying by! Mr. Cattlebuyer comes home tomorrow and I am so anxious for his arrival home- we miss him terribly! 

Here's a preview of all my pretties: I have a few of these listed in my etsy shop-- hope to restock ASAP!

Thanks to everyone who purchased last week and this week-- y'all are the best! 






Happy Thursday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...