Monday, May 7, 2012

{color love:: fuchsia + blue}

Happy Monday morning! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We got lots of things checked off the ol' to-do list and enjoyed just being a family together (since Mr. Cattlebuyer was gone all last week!).  

Today I'm sharing with you a fun (colorful) color combination that lately has "me" smitten with it! 

Fuchsia + Blue

Totally un-expected, BUT totally fun for spring and summer!  I'm still not sure I could get away with much pink in our house ....being that I am the only girl in the house.  But I would be willing to try--maybe just a few throw pillows or some fun decorative vases perhaps?!  I actually like when using bright poppy (or trendy color combinations) to go a little on the subtle side.  Accent colors if you will.


Here's some examples of my favorite fuchsia + blue rooms (and stuff!)




This is a little "out there" but still love the pop of color through the desk and stools


Oh my word this chandy is sooo fun! This would never fly with my husband, but it's sure fun to look at and dream! 


hot pink tapers-- now this is totally do-able! 


love this pop of color at the end of the bed- although I would put blue print pillows instead of solid here....too much solids in one small image.


cute and colorful porch setting, totally girl-y! 


Love these vases...


Navy + pink is so preppy...loving the white drapes, they tone down the bold dark walls perfectly. 


just a fun table setting-- not sure about the matching curtains and wallpaper (too much stripes!)


Pretty ginger jars with peonies...perfect for spring color! 


So what do y'all think? I'm obsessed with trying to figure out how I can incorporate this color combination into our future home.  

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 











1 comment:

  1. I love hot pink with blue! So pretty and would make anyone feel happy to walk into a room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...