Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{wiww}

Happy Tuesday Friends! 

I'm doing my weekly wiww a day early....which I guess means it's actually:

What I Wore Tuesday :)

I'm linking up as usual with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy! 



experimenting with the "color block" trend...I think I really like it! :) 

Hot pink and navy feels so "preppy" to me.

color block shirt: beals
skinnies: wally (shhh..don't tell anybody...but these are the cheapest skinnies ever and they fit me perfect! SCORE! )
Mother of Pearl collar necklace: gift from hawaii

Pretty simple this week, but sometimes simple is good...right? 

Hope you all have a fabulous day and a blessed Easter weekend! 



5 comments:

  1. Love that top! So fun!

    Stopping by from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, it's so cute! And hooray for cheap jeans, even from wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is adorable! I love the color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the COLOR BLOCK shirt. So adorable. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...