Friday, April 20, 2012

{instafriday}

Happy Friday Friends!

Hope you all are having a fantastic day...I'm linking up my instagram pictures with Janette at Life Re-arranged.

This is what I've been up to: 

Last weekend I made homemade Oatmeal Creme Pies....gave Little Debbie a run for her money!  These were packed with gooey goodness! 



My sweet boy...using me as a jungle gym. typical.


That darn 70% basket of Reese's Eggs at Wal Mart totally suckered me in...I have no will power when it comes to peanut butter + chocolate. 


To counterbalance my oatmeal creme pie and reese's egg indulgances...I had some chick food for supper the other night.  Mr. Cattlebuyer was in New Mexico for the evening so I had a healthy salad (minus the sour cream and corn chips...whoops! :))


Tackling my inbox this week.



Love rainbows after rain storms...



Paid a visit to the ducky pond this week....nugget just kept saying "qwwwaacckk, qwwwaaaccck!" the whole time we were visiting. I may never take him to a real zoo, the duck pond is free and way more entertaining as far as I'm concerned. ;)



That's all I got for you this week! You can follow me by searching for "lbergen2" on Instagram if you'd like to see all my crazy photos! 

Have a relaxing weekend y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...