Monday, April 30, 2012

{designer love: kim parker}

Happy Monday Morning! 

I've been burning the midnight oil for the past week trying to get my etsy shop off the ground! Which has required many late nights! Thankfully, I think I will finally have a few more items to add in the upcoming weeks and of course as always you will find me blogging about all my new jewels  here, instagraming or tweeting @ModernGraceDesigns! 

You can also find Modern Grace Designs on Facebook....will try to keep that updated as well! Whew! This social media thing is a LOT of work! If I can juggle all those it'll be a miracle y'all! :) 


.................................................................................................................................................

On a totally un-related note: I've fallen head over heels for Kim Parker's Pillow Collection!  With summer right around the corner I find myself craving more colorful patterns-- and Kim's collection of textiles and artwork is just that!

I am especially drawn to her more "abstract" pieces...like this gorgeous rug! 





and if you can't afford a new rug...how bout a few of her throw pillows?! Just as lovely...



She even has her own bedding...how cute would this be in a young girl's room? 


Hope you all have yourselves a lovely Monday! I'm off to work...luckily I can work from my jammies these days! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...