Thursday, April 19, 2012

{design board: vignette sitting room}

Sometimes I get a request to work on just a "small" space...just a vignette of sorts.   Recently, I got a request for just helping a client pick out some of the basic pieces for the sitting room (more like a nook) off her master bedroom.  Of course I was giddy excitement.   

This is the finished design board: 


This sitting nook design board has a very classic feel with some slightly modern touches.  Neutral upholstery with touches of color (my personal favorite!).   We really wanted these fabulous chairs to be center stage in the nook so we kept all other accessories and decor fairly simple and minimal.  Every piece was chosen with careful selection as my client prefers a "cleaner" look to her accessory choices.   These amazing cream chairs with nail head trim are absolutely gorge! The artwork really ties the whole color palette together and creates the perfect backdrop on the wall.  This little space although minimal selections will be nothing short of beautiful  in real life.

Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!  I'll be back tomorrow with my crazy week in instagram photos...you don't want to miss it! ;)

xo
lesley

..................................................................................................................................

if you are interested in my interior design services please contact me at :

moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...