Sunday, April 15, 2012

{design board: dining room}


This dining room design board has a hint of nautical with lots of classic details and charm.  Touches of the warm yellow tones with contrasting cool grays and whites really create a color combination perfect for this elegant dining space.  I especially love how the touches of nautical navy blue in the drapery fabric and china add a un-expected color surprise.  The blue-gray upholstered velvet bench plays off nicely with the octopus trip-tic artwork that will really be the main focal point of the whole room.  

This was such a fun space to work on with my (client) friend! I hope you enjoy every minute in your newly design dining room....I'm expecting a dinner invite when you get everything ordered! ;) 

............................................................................................................................................................

If you are interested in my interior design services, please contact me at:
moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...