Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{wiww}

I'm back...sorry for my little absence last week! 
Some weeks you got it all together, and some weeks you don't.  Last week I didn't! 

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for a week of outfit inspiration. I'm sure you all are shocked by my color choice this week, I can't help it! I find myself wearing mustard yellow way too often.  Perhaps I would even go so far as to say it's my new black. 


mustard t-shirt: target
wide leg jeans: gap
scarf: h&m
heels: target
belt & bracelets: old as dirt.

Thanks for visiting me this week, be sure to swing back by next week! 
Have a great day friends! 

4 comments:

  1. Love and adore your outfit and enthusiasm! Thank you for providing such fashionable inspiration.

    Have a well dressed day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...