Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{wiww}

i forgot. 
not sure where my mind went this week, but I woke up this morning and realized its Wednesday and I have not a single outfit documented. 

whoops. 

not that I haven't been keepin' up.  but somewhere between breakfast and dinner it blew my mind. oh well.

lately I've been admiring some stuff from this really cool store...


you may have heard of it before? it's called...

wal-mart? 

okay. don't laugh. they really do have some cute stuff. you may have to order online, because for some reason i don't normally see this "cute stuff" when i'm buying my groceries. 


 I'm loving some of what I see online...

loving this dress for Easter


and this dress for summer.


and this nautical striped scarf...i mean even if you had to buy TWO and sew them together your total would still only come to $14! 

this green polka dot would be cute with the right outfit! 


okay and check out these adorable totes
cute right? 



okay really I should probably stop before I scare y'all but. really. check out walmart.com

they have some cute stuff, you may have to dig a little but you'll find it.  and for cheap. and with their 97 cent shipping fees you can't go wrong! 

happy shopping! 







1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this cute dress idea. Never would've looked at Walmart and it is darling! They have a really cute high-waist pleated skirt too online!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...