Sunday, March 11, 2012

{weekending}

Happy Sunday Friends

I know I normally don't post on the weekend...but hey every once an a while I catch the bug! My boys are still sawin logs this morning due to our little time change. Although, I'm up and ready for the day.  I just woke up this morning looked out the window the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the grass has dew covering just the tips...all signs of SPRING. And I'm all for spring-like weather & activities, so bring on the time-change! I'll spring forward any day! 

Yesterday we went antiqueing while hubby was at the sale barn.  And I couldn't find a single thing I really liked except this cutie....and yes I realize it's clearly not an antique at all, but rather someone else's "junk" that some old lady probably picked up at a garage sale somewhere.  Anyways, it was $1.00. and I'm quite tickled with my new purchase.

It is a little bent on top...but I think i can fix it! When I got home I filled it with my latest obsession...cuties! Every time I buy a bag of cuties...I just can't stop eating them. They are sooo yumm-o! I just wish my little man wouldn't have thought they were "balls" at the grocery store check out line....he kept saying "ba-ba" when he was helping me throwing stuff out of the cart. I came home with three bruised apples, and some beat up clementines.  Luckily that didn't stop me from eating either.  or taking pictures of them in my new urn.

Gotta love boys, right moms? Every day is a new adventure!  :) 



Yes, I realize instead of taking pictures of my cuties in my new $1 urn I should be cleaning the crumbs off my counters and tackling the rag pile by our sink....


Anyways...this is all to say. go buy some cuties. and go antiquing...you just never know what you are going to find.

I'm feeling a little better today after kissing my little nugget and catching his crud this week.  Hoping I'm over the "worst"...also I've gotten a little behind in my e*design work this week, but I should have my client's new board up and ready to share this upcoming week! So excited!

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!







1 comment:

  1. Lesley,
    I always love reading your blog about life and the day to day things. I so wish we were closer and could talk more.... but its hard wig sick babies and houses. Thanks for the pick me up tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...