Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{wedding registry design board: master bedroom}


{Bruce Master Bedroom Suite}



I know I haven't touched on it much, but if you haven't checked out my interior design services page, you probably don't know that I'm now offering registry design boards, which are tailored to newly weds (master bedroom design boards) and expectant parents (nursery registry design boards).

I'm designing these new registry boards as a layout around either a) bed (99.9% the focal point of a master bedroom) or b) crib (for the baby registry design board).   This new style will be used for the registry boards since they are based on such primary focal points (the bed or crib).  My hope is this new layout style really helps the couple (s) visualize the possibility of what their master bedroom or nursery will look like as is my goal with any design vision board I complete! I tailor my boards to fit the needs and desires of my clients...thus every board is just a little different! 

This particular master bedroom design board was created for a lovely couple planning to wed this summer! I simply cannot wait to help walk them through their registry and help them follow through on their vision for their master bedroom, it's going to be complete just in time for the beginning of their new life together!  This board was actually purchased as gift for the bride-to-be, from her family.  So sweet, I was honored to help in designing such a special space!  


................................................................................................................................................................

It would be my greatest joy and pleasure to help you in creating a space you love!

If you are interested in my interior design services, please contact me at:

moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...