Thursday, March 1, 2012

{steal the look: chandy love}

I've had this dining room saved on my hard drive forever....that turquoise beaded chandy totally sings in this dining room, don't you agree?  I just can't get it out of my head! 

I have to admit, Turquoise is definitely one of my favorite accent colors to use in my wardrobe and in my home.  I think allowing everything else in this room below to be very neutral in color makes this chandy really pop and I love that it's a little unexpected, feels a little glamorous and bohemian in a room full of antique country charm.  Such a great melding of styles. 



And here's that chandelier for you...in case you want to the steal the look:

It's $6,000 at Mason Luxe





So what do you think? Do you love this chandy as much as I do? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...