Friday, March 2, 2012

{friday randomness}

Happy Friday Blog Friends!
As you well know, I started doing random blog posts on Friday's because usually my brain is fried by Friday and I think it'll be fun to look back on my very random life. Basically I show you what I've been up to, current projects, what my families been up to, good recipes, stuff I like, stuff I want, stuff I'm dreaming of....you get the picture, basically its just a lot of random STUFF! ;)


I started off the week by making this little seersucker Easter jon jon for my nugget.....I've been debating buying one from an online boutique for weeks, and I'm SO glad I choose not to!  I think this whole piece cost about $15.00 (including the pattern) and everything I was looking at online was $40+.   I actually got the whole number done in an afternoon, and even created my first ever button holes! I'm hooked, and now I'm envisioning my little man wearing these things all summer long.  must. sew. more.


I'm such a sucker for a pretty slip covered chair...so you know I just HAD to pin this little beauty.  I want a pair of these for my dining table someday! 



and another pinterest beauty for your finger! You know how much I love me a pretty monogram,  I really want that ring. so cute! 


I found this on face book this week and just had to chuckle....I think I'm going to print this out for Mr. Cattlebuyer.  He can talk cow talk all day long.  It amazes me, his phone will ring at least 3-4 a week at 10 or 11 o'clock at night because some other buyer will want to talk cows with him! (I just say "talk cows" because I don't really know what exactly they are talking about, something about yields and percentages and such!) 

and lastly, somebody is getting a new ride next week, thanks to grandpy & grandmy! I don't know who is more excited, me or him! ;) 


should be big hit, and it should make our park visits that much more fun for my squirmy little man! :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! 
xo
lesley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...