Friday, March 23, 2012

{friday photo dump}

Happy Friday Friends! Are y'all as excited as I am to finally have the weekend here? 

I'm also linking up with Janette at Life Rearranged to share my random photos from this week, enjoy! 

I don't know what's in me...but I've really picked up sewing again!  My little hobby really comes and goes...
I made this ruffle-ly rainbow apron this week, it makes me happy.  
I wear it just because I can.  I figure even if I can't cook worth a darn, at least I can look cute while trying, right? ;) 




We made cinnamon rolls this week too...so yum! 


this little rover had his first successful juice box...surprisingly he did quite well, minimal spills & big smiles. 
win-win! 


don't you just love gap-py baby teeth? 


I told you he was all smiles....sometimes I wish I could just bottle up his happiness and keep it forever in a jar.  



I also stitched up another pair of seersucker cargo shorts for Cash with the leftover fabric I had from his John John.  I think they'll be super cute with a little white polo for outings this summer.


I've also still been busy spring cleaning & de-cluttering around here.  You won't believe all the STUFF we have.  My motto is: less stuff, more life. 

everything goes....okay not everything, but a lot of stuff goes.  Mr. Cattlebuyer thinks I've lost my mind. 

Okay as far as pinterest goes...I just cannot stop thinking about how amazing it would be to own a pair of these peep-toed flats. Are they not the cutest things you've ever seen? I know I posted about shoes last week, but these are the ones I'd really love as well. I've never really been THAT into shoes until recently.  Not sure what the deal is....but if anybody see's these shoes in a 8 or 8 1/2 buy a pair for me....pretty please?! ;) 


also in pinterest news, is this vintage fabric not to.die.for? I want a whole bolt of it to sew up fun things with! 


and why do I not take the time to address my envelopes this pretty?  I really should. 


I'm also debating whether or not to make Cash another long-all john john...and put a little horsie face on it like the one below (on the left hand side hanging).  I just know he would love it- can't get this idea out of my head.



Okay. I gotta run, hear my little ray of sunshine rising from his crib.
Have a fantastic day! 

p.s. I have another fabulous design board in the works currently...can't wait to share with y'all soon! 

xo
lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...