Monday, March 19, 2012

{color crush: green with envy}

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! 

It's no secret...green is hands down one of my favorite colors, so St. Patty's day this past weekend was right up my alley! Nothing says "spring" more than green! 

Here are some of my favorite green things:

This fabric...yum! love the blanket stitching green pattern on such a nubby rough textured burlap.



Wow, the impact that one simple green leaf can make! It instantly adds a tropical/coastal  feel to the whole vignette. 


This succulent filled wreath is pretty fantastic...I wonder how hard it is to keep alive? I want one. 


This kelly green barn light would be so cute in a play room or maybe even in a laundry/mud room....my mind is spinning with ideas for this little beauty: 



last but not least, I think I need this pea-green lamp in my life, love the shape and color! 


What has you green with envy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...