Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{wiww}

Hope you all have had an amazing day! 

Just wanted to thank you all for the sweet emails and texts I received regarding my Grandma, it really means the world to know there are so many people who care about our family. I can't thank you enough...prayer is such a powerful thing.

Now I find it hard to transition into a wiww post (they seem so trivial and vein and to be honest I really don't like seeing myself every week) But I do love the connections I've made with other bloggers and the inspiration I find by visiting other wiww blogs by linking up! I recently decided I'm going to start posting wiww posts on Tuesday nights instead of Wednesday morning.  Makes it much easier for me to link up on Wednesdays! 

Now on to my outfit this week, I first have to say, this was a such a comfy outfit! I've also learned to LOVE wearing leggings after I bought these hue leggings (double knit).  They are so much warmer than any other leggings I've ever worn and they are sooooo comfortable and soft, seriously they feel like butta!

I also realize that these ballet flats totally make me look like a shorty but lets be honest besides my nike's, ballet flats are the second most practical shoe to wear when running errands (even if they do nothing for my height!).  And I found these TOMS leopard print look-a-likes (sort of...it's a stretch) at H&M while in Dallas for like $13 and they are surprisingly comfortable (hate breaking in new shoes, haven't had a problem with these!) I'm also learning to mix patterns with my outfits, something I've never done before!


Stripe-y cardi: F21
chartreuse ruffle tank: Ross
Hue Leggings: Dillards
Leopard Print Ballet Flats: H&M
Pearl Studs: Dillards

(wish I would have thrown on a bright necklace with this outfit...I think that would've finished the look I was going for! Oh well, next time!) 

So curious to know.... what prints are you guys mixing (animal, stripes, plaid/checks, floral) in your wardrobe this season?  I'm thinking a floral scarf might be the next "pattern" I try to play around with to change up  my go-to outfits! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm seeing all sorts of navy or black stripes pair with solid yellow. I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. black and white stripes look so great with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comments! Y'all made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy...You are just too cute! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...