Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{wiww}

I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!


stripe wrap- f21
black tank- new york & co.
skinnies-dillards
boots- vintage
rosette necklace- allora handmade
pendant stone necklace- me

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back and see me again next week or better yet stick around a while and check out my little ol' blog! And be sure to comment with your blog link below so I can come visit you as well! :)

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. That cardi is so awesome and looks so comfy, too!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardigan! It goes great with those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm so lusting over those boots! Absolutely adorable! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are amazing! I love how you mixed them with that sweater too. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...