Friday, February 17, 2012

{friday randomness}

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

We started off our week with snow...and I woke up this morning to rain.  Very odd for all this moisture in 1 week for West Texas, but I'm not complaining. Thinking we'll hit up my favorite antique shops today due to the inclement weather! :)

Our week started out making a snow man or maybe woman...since all I could find in our closet was a pink scarf. Hah!  Sadly our snowman melted and went to snowman heaven about 2 hours after we made it...now we just have some old melted gumballs and two orange straws laying in our lawn.  So sad.


{please excuse the skewer through his head, that darn hat would not stop blowing off...}


Tuesday we opened Valentines, Nugget rolled in the most love cards at a whoping 8...can't say I blame his admirers, he's easy to love.



I also downloaded picplz for my droid...does anybody else use this phone app? It's alright, still haven't figured out how to upload to a flickr account so I can put pictures on my blog, but I'm sure I will soon enough.  I sort of envy all those people with iphones that get to use instagram, why didn't I buy an iphone when I upgraded my phone last year?

Bah. oh yea, because I'm a cheap-o! ;)

I also found this image on pinterest and now I really would like two huge monogrammed his/her shams for our bed.  So pretty, may just have to do this, you know I love me some pillows!


I also found these darling handmade pants on Grace Happens Blog.  Love the combination of
stripes + plaid. Especially like the red gingham + the railroaded blue stripes!  I'm off to pick up some fabric and dust off my sewing machine to make a few of these for nugget!




Last but not least, I couldn't leave you without a yummy peppermint patty picture from Fly Through our Window blog.  I know Valentine's day is past, but I'm planning on whipping up a batch of these this weekend too!


What do y'all have planned for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...