Thursday, February 23, 2012

{designer love: phoebe howard}

I haven't done a designer love series for a while, so I thought I'd pick up where I left off last year! 

Phoebe Howard has been one of my biggest inspirations...her style is so classic and the base of all the room's she designs is truly timeless.  Sometimes the rooms lean more traditional, sometimes more coastal or sometimes more country, but no matter what direct they lean towards they always are picture perfect in my humble opinion.

Here's a collection of some of my favorites from her portfolio:

notice the shiny lacquer walls...remember this post I did on lacquer a couple days ago? 


This bathroom feels like a spa....what I wouldn't do to have all that gorgeous marble in my home, and the exposed plumbing is too pretty to be real! Love the built-ins in the mirror reflection as well!


I could really go on and on about this bedroom below....the ceiling alone is breathtaking but combined with that fantastic spindle bed, chandy, and soft neutral color palate it's totally screaming my name! I don't even think I could sleep in this room I'd be gazing at that ceiling all night long.


again another soft neutral bedroom, especially swooning over the planked walls, and the bed skirt! 


She even puts her touch in the stairwell, loving those gallery walls full of beautiful art! 


and another planked wall filled with beauties...remember my post on antlers? These one's are totally stylish hung with the vintage plates...love that junxtapostion! 


This all white kitchen totally speaks to me.  Don't you want an exact replica for your own home? I'm loving how she choose only one (super neat, totally diggin' the patina!) light fixture for over the island! 



Phoebe's talent truly shines through her interior design work.  I can't wait to see what else this uber talented designer has in store for us! 

Hope you all have a wonderful morning...planning on coming back this afternoon to show you a client's bathroom design board we just finished up recently! It's absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to share! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...