Monday, February 27, 2012

{design board: master bedroom retreat}


I absolutely loved working with my fabulous client on her master bedroom makeover! We used a soothing and calming neutral color palette, infusing pops of dark Black and Charcoal accents to ground the space.  We mixed her casual country style and existing furniture with some traditional and unexpected pieces to create the perfect blend of styles and timeless patterns that are sure to please her and her husband for a long time!  The key to using neutrals in any space is making sure to incorporate lots of textures and various shades of white or off-white, which is exactly what we did with this bedroom.  Texture and color variation create interest and visual appeal in any space! I'm thrilled that my clients love their new space!

Huge thanks to my wonderful clients past and present! I seriously have to pinch myself every day that I get to do what I love and help inspire others! Thank you all so much!

xo
lesley

.......................................................................................................................................................
It would be my greatest joy and pleasure to help you create a space you love and adore!

If you are interested in my interior design services please contact me at:

moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...