Thursday, February 23, 2012

{design board: guest bathroom}


Just because bathrooms are small spaces doesn't mean they can't pack a big punch!  This bathroom is centered around this beautiful nautical rope stenciled accent wall.  We paired masculine textures (warm wood & "living" metals with patina) with feminine details (soft blue/grey paint & fluffy white monogrammed towels) to create the perfect combination for both male & female!  This room is fairly neutral, with pops of rusty burnt orange! Especially loving the warm orange color against the cool blue grey...contrast is such a great design element!  

Many thanks to my wonderful clients, I love getting to use my talents to help others! It truly is a blessing and dream come true!

..................................................................................................................................................................

It would be my greatest joy and pleasure to help you create a room you love and adore! 

If you are interested in my interior design services, please send me an email at:
moderngracedesigns@hotmail.com 

2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...