Thursday, February 16, 2012

{color combination: camel + black}

For as long as I can remember I've always loved neutrals.

give me black, white, beige, camel ANYTHING and I am a happy camper.  Some may think neutrals are boring, but I beg to differ!

{for the record I also love color....it's totally acceptable to have an intense, deep love for both right?}

I can spend hours obsessing over the black + camel color combination, like this room below:
rich camel furniture + black accents = sheer timeless perfection. 


and I'm thinking if this room were a bag it'd be this Longchamp tote I've been eyeballing for weeks!



L.O.V.E
it.
classic neutral. classic shape. the nylon fabric wipes clean. and this brand has been around forever.

Plus I heard Longchamp is making a new comeback? Eh,could it be? I could look stylish and have bag that holds all our daily necessities (diapers, wipes, toys, snacks, sippy cup, wallet) and I can hose it down if it gets dirty, no way!

I'm totally sold on camel + black.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...