Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{wiww}

I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!


here's the dets on my outfit this week:


mustard cardi: jcpenny (just noticed I wore mustard yellow in last week's post too...opps! What can I say...I like mustard yellow!)
navy gingham shirt: target (found this in the little boys section- only $12.99!)
skinnies: gap
boots: vintage
turquoise bauble necklace: made it
bling necklace: gift

Hope you all are having a fantastic day- come see me again next week!
xo
lesley

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE mustard yellow too! and i have also been known to shop in the kids section of target too. you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i love the bright pop of color. visiting from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shirt - I was just inspired to start looking in the boys section for clothes from a book I read. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. target in the boys section? what! I am so heading there to see what I can find...I've shopped in lil girls before but never thought of boys! genius! I love all the colors and layers and texture! such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find on gingham shirt! I love the pops of color in your cute outfit... and the boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I love the shirt and the turquoise necklace:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely adore the yellow with the turquoise... so cheerful and chic looking! Newly following, come see me sometime! Orangies Attic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the sweet compliments! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! I LOVE this outfit!! Great combination, I am going to have to check out the little boys section more often at Target. I only have two little girls, so I never go in that part of the store.

    Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.
    -Wendy Mac
    wendymacdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the plaid and mustard combo. GREAT vintage boots too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...