Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{wiww}


Happy Wednesday friends....I gotta say Wednesday  totally snuck up on me this week- I only have this one measly picture! I even wore a couple "good" outfits I just always forget to snap a picture!

Oh well...here's to better luck next week!



white tee- old navy
skinnies- target
yellow scarf - target
boots- wally
striped socks- dollar general
flower pin - me

and if my outfit happened to be transformed into a bedroom- here's what I'd look like, pretty huh?

this bedroom > than my outfit



Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday- come see me again next week! :)

3 comments:

  1. you're beautiful and you look fantastic! I do a series on my blog where I turn a room into an outfit too! love this! well done! visiting from WIWW!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow with the stripes!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...