Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{wiww}

Happy Wednesday! I'm a little late joining the party...do to lack of sleep & lots of work to do!
 Nugget was up all.night.long.  Poor guy is getting 4 new teeth! 

Anyways, I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy (like usual) to find some outfit inspiration from other stay-at-home or work-at-home mommas like me!


Denim Tunic- Wal Mart
Tank- New York & co.
Leggings- New York & co.
Rosette Necklace- my Etsy Shop
Boots- vintage find

Yes, the boots are old. Yes, I love them and plan on never taking them off. And yes, I had to really convince my husband that it's totally cool wearing someone else's old boots! Haha- I'm still not sure he's sold on the idea....he kept saying "are you sure you don't just want to buy a NEW pair of boots?" :) Anyways- I'm convinced these boots and me, we are long lost soul mates! :)

Hope you all  have a great day- come see me again next week!

7 comments:

  1. You look awesome, I have this same tunic and am always afraid to wear it. I need to be more bold in my choices. Stop by sometime www.throughtheeyesofthemrs.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are awesome! I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the Boots!
    and the tunic!

    sweet combo!
    :)

    stopping by to folow via WIWW!
    xo.
    Des.
    www.manoymetal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Seriously, so adorable. The tunic and the boots are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! The pop of color from the necklace tops it all off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walmart!??! seriously!? that tunic is giving me 1 good reason to go to Walmart. :) way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit and I love the pop of red! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...