Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Wedding & Nursery Registry Design Boards}

Okay, It's true...I'm always on the look out for new ways to improve my business, I told you all about that over the weekend!



So I got to thinking last night...since pretty much every single one of my friends/family members my age is:

a) getting married

or

 b) having a baby

 a lightbulb went off in my head!

*oprah moment*

 My latest interior design endeavor:

"Wedding Registry" Design Boards (Master Bedroom Suite)
Make all of your registry frustrations disappear by having Modern Grace Designs create a Design Board to guide you through the process of creating your new stylish Master Bedroom Retreat. Upon receiving your exclusively designed board as well as your detailed source/registry index, you can then register for the items suggested and watch as your friends & family will shower you with wonderfully stylish gifts to make your vision Master Bedroom Suite a reality.

(Keep in mind that most retailers will offer 10% off of your registry up to 1 year after the event…so items that you don’t receive as a gift can be purchased at a discount! Added bonus!)

Already been showered with amazing gifts? Design Board Services also offered for post registry…

Whether it be you, your daughter, sister or best friend…everyone knows someone who is tying the knot! 
A perfect gift for a perfect couple!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So....in keeping with my little "theme"....

What’s next?

 "Nursery Registry" Design Boards (Nursery Bedroom Suite)

Naturally…right?!
This is sure to take the guess work out of registering for your baby’s nursery. You provide Modern Grace Designs with details regarding the nursery space, and I will provide you with a dashing Nursery Room Design Board for your newest addition to come home to!

Once you receive your design board along with your detailed source/registry index, you can register for all of the items suggested and your friends and family will shower you with wonderfully stylish gifts! Super fabulous  right?

Here are some of my favorite places for registries…


ZGallerie
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn Kids
Crate & Barrel
West Elm
Restoration Hardware
Target

I'll be adding more details to my Interior Design Consultations Page in the upcoming days, so be checking back for pricing and more information on my lastest endeavor!

Thanks for all your support!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...