Friday, January 27, 2012

{friday random-ness}

Welcome to another edition of Friday RANDOMNESS. where everything is pretty random.
the story of my life...

Today is a very sad Friday at our house- we are saying goodbye to Mr. Cattlebuyer today.  He's off to get his shiny new pickup, while me and nugget soothe our sorrows at the mall.

I told him we'd just "window" shop. but I may end up doing some retail therapy and spend a few gift cards I got over the holidays...we shall see! I also doubled up on whip cream in my coffee this morning hoping my whip cream overload would calm my tears. it didn't work, I'm still bummed about him leaving.

Anyways-- here's a glimpse at some {pinterest} randomness.

loooooooovvvving this bag. she's so pretty--I don't even know if I'd would be able to use  her with my messy life.
A couple of these brackets would make some amazing kitchen shelves....


Ever since I finished up my sweet design boards this past week I've been googling monograms..this one is one of my faves. Monograms just seem so southern to me.


Love this quote. adjust your sails.


I also want to pick up my sewing hobby again (I go through phases...can you tell?) haha.

I really want to try and make this skirt.



and some of these ruffle-y cuties:



and a couple of these pom-pom pillows for Nugget's room:


okay. i better stop before I get too carried away...

Please say a prayer for my husband that he has safe travels this weekend and if you think of it, say a prayer for me too. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend-- maybe I'll see ya at the mall? ;)

xo
lesley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...