Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{dreaming}

Something about the month of January makes me want to purge everything in our house...
throw away, de-clutter, organize, donate, re-arrange, clean, simplify.

Anybody else?

I know I surely cannot be in this boat alone...

Anyways, I've just been dreaming how amazing it would be to have this organized office some day...

think of how many fabric samples you could store in those gorgeous baskets, and that wall of bookshelves would hold my design book collection oh so perfectly. 
Client binders at the top...
I'm telling you, I'd die if I had this space.

Someday right?



I guess until then I'll just keep dreamin'

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday- come see me tomorrow for WIWW. 
 I'm debuting my "new" boots! I love them and I use the term "new" loosely since they are of vintage species... :)


1 comment:

  1. I so hear ya about organizing! January always gets me so motivated!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...