Thursday, January 19, 2012

{design board: sweet nursery}

Just in the past couple weeks I've been working on some girl-y spaces for my fabulous E*design clients. 

This is one of those sweet rooms below.... 

I love the subtle hints of light pink and baby blue paired with a few touches of gold....makes this nursery sweet enough for baby but sophisticated enough for the Momma- to-be! As all of us momma's know she will spend many hours in that rocking chair!



If this board doesn't make you want to have a little girl than I don't know what does! :)

Hope y'all have an amazing day!
lesley
........................................................................................................................................................

If you are interested in my interior design services please email me at:


It would be my joy to help you create the room of your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...