Monday, January 23, 2012

{color crush: green}

I'm working like a crazy lady today on a kitchen remodel design board & some photoshoped visuals to show my clients today! I can't wait to share them with you guys too when I get it all put together.
 
Meanwhile, I'm inspired by all things green...perhaps its because everything is dead, brown and rather "blah" outside?  
 
Loving this chair from Crate & Barrel:

 

this green pickup is so cool...


that green bench is just perfect against that foyer wall (Urban Grace Interiors) 



What's inspiring y'all today?

 

2 comments:

  1. My inspiration is my little girl. She loves to color and make messes! I don't know how I feel about green but it is a great summer color, and I love this green dress I seen at the store yesterday!
    Thanks for posting things daily. It kebab great relaxer and I definatelyblovr to read the posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...