Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{wiww}


Linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for another week of  'what i wore wednesday'

I gotta say...the one thing I absolutely love about winter is the fact that I get to layer up all.the.time!

*please excuse the mess of toys at my feet...I sort of invade nugget's play space to snap these pictures...*

coral cardi- gap
grey stripe shirt- wally
jeggings- target
boots- local boutique
turquoise bauble necklace- made by me
gold /silver charm necklace- me
boyfriend watch- dillards

Happy Wednesday Blog Friends! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I always love how you manage to mix colors so seamlessly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit and the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors! Found you through the pleated poppy. I don't come across many people with my name, and the same spelling :) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit! I'd love you to add this to my what we wore and made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...