Thursday, December 1, 2011

{simple neutrals}

I'm still swoon over pretty neutral rooms....I'm especially loving neutral color palates used in the bedroom.  Something just seems so clean, calm and peaceful about neutrals.  I know some people think they are boring, but I beg to differ.

  I simply cannot get this room below out of my head.  All the fabulous textures, the natural sunlight, the placement of the bed, that ruffle-y bench....love it all.




The gorgeous wood headboard below is amazing!


Love the little touches of blue, and the unique bed skirt. 


Lastly, everyone should always think outside the box when it comes to artwork- how about a fabulous over sized muddy-brown antique map? I gotta say it's the perfect backdrop for this bedroom.


Hope you all have a lovely Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...