Saturday, December 31, 2011

{new stuff}



One of my goals for the new year is to improve Modern Grace Designs!

 Last night I created PayPal links on my Interior Design Consultation's page....so now there will be less invoices for me to send out (woo hoo!) making the process quicker and easier (for both of us!).  I also added a form site which all 1st time Clients can go to and fill out some general information for me about themselves and their room (s)...this is going to be super helpful and informative for me to refer to in the design process!


I also created another option for those local people that need help with their homes!

 "In-home" Design Consultations, which are paid for by the hour.  If you are local and wanting to take the design process on yourself but are needing help getting pointed in the right direction then I would be happy to help with an hourly design consultation. The hour (s) is yours to ask whatever you would like. We can walk through your home room-by-room or spend the time in one room exploring different design options, furniture layouts, wall treatments/ paint options, window treatment options, furniture suggestions,and home decor.  With this option you pay instantly for the 1st hour and I will invoice you for any additional hours you would like to add.

You can also add the "The Complete" Package in conjuction with the "In-home" Package if you would like a Room Vision/Design Board done for your space as well as an in home visit.  Please just email me for prices (I offer a combination discount for this option!)

Anyways...just a couple ways I'm trying to improve my business. Please comment below with any other suggestions you may have for me to improve my business- I love getting feedback from others and let me know if you have any questions!  


Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Weekend, I have to say I totally agree with this....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...