Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{holiday hoopla}

Happy Monday errrr....Tuesday I mean! ;)

I didn't even get a post written yesterday! Ah, that NEVER happens, but maybe that tells you how busy I've been! We are heading out today for a trip back home for the holidays so I've been up to my eyeballs in shopping, wrapping, packing, design work, ironing, and cleaning! You know the drill I'm sure...

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner, wasn't it just Dec. 1??

Anyways....

I thought I'd share with you guys some of my favorite holiday room inspiration pictures I've been gathering on my computer because if I wait any longer it will be Jan.1.  These rooms aren't over-the-top or crazy in color palette, but they are simple. and pretty. and beautiful and that's why I love them.   

via Greige





via Dear Lillie 
Via Dear Lillie

Via Holly Mathis Interiors


Also, just in case you are scrammbling for some last minute Christmas Ideas! I'm now offering E*Design Gift Certificates! Great for all those hard-to-buy for people on your list!


 
Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

xxoo
lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...