Friday, December 2, 2011

{friday random-ness}

Happy Friday Friends, I can't believe how quickly this week flew by! And to think we are already into December and we haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, makes me a little un-easy! Especially since we are celebrating Christmas with our families in 2 short weeks! We have a TON of gift shopping to do before then...the weather is supposed to be yucky this weekend though, so it doesn't look like we will get much done in terms of shopping.

Anyways here's some random stuff I've been collecting on my computer:

Last weekend we took a walk and I snapped some pictures of nugget- he looks more and more like a little toddler and less and less like a baby! So bittersweet...



Found this quote via Pinterest...and I couldn't agree more.

we also started Christmas decorating last weekend, so I've been gathering lots of gorgeous decorating ideas...I just love this dining room.  simple fresh greens can make a huge holiday impact.


 I may or may not have ordered a new yoga wrap jacket for myself since I never did win my ebay boots I was just certain I was in love with (boo!) why is it that everyone else in the Continental united states wants the exact same boots as me!? I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

so meanwhile I fell in love with this wrap: I sold one of my old winter coats this week (no need for 4 winter coats  it anymore...) So I treated myself to this, I sorta think I love it more than those boots anyway...


I smell foul odors coming from my child, I better jet! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xxoo
lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...