Tuesday, December 27, 2011

{design board: dining & family room}

I just recently "wrapped up" a couple design boards before the holiday festivities began.  This gorgeous dining room and family room are from the same amazing client's house.  I am thrilled with how they turned  out.   We may still tweek a few things...but overall I think both room boards achieved the relaxed cozy feeling we were going for! The homeowner wanted the dining room to have a little bit of a "lighter" feeling....more neutrals less color, you know I was totally okay with that! ;) Love me some neutrals.

So here are the design boards, you can see for yourself how beautiful they turned out! I can't wait to see these rooms once they are all put together!





Hope y'all have an amazing Tuesday. 

be blessed.

..................................................................................................................................................................

If interested in interior design services please contact me at:

moderngracedesigns@hotmail.com

I'd love to help walk you step by step in making your interior design dreams become reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...